Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 215: Bake Sale for Relay for Life

Between my first clinical and studying for my anatomy test, I was able to whip up some brownies for the Relay for Life bake sale tomorrow. The theme is breast cancer awareness, so a lot of the baked goods are going to have pink frosting. Unfortunately I did not have time to attend the baking party, but I will be taking a late night shift tomorrow night (possibly at 2am!) for the bake sale tomorrow night. Since it is the beginning of Halloween weekend, lots of students are going to be out on the town, so we are going to set up our table on a popular corner on campus. Last year we made about $400 in one night at our bake sale, so hopefully hungry costumed students can partake in our little version of trick or treating (translation: if you pay us we will give you a baked good).

No comments:

Post a Comment