Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 203: Share Your Delight....Coats or Toys for Kids

You never know what you'll discover when you stop to read the labels on your morning coffee creamer!  I routinely drink International Delight French Vanilla creamer in my daily coffe, and I recently noticed a new wrapping around the neck of the bottle. 
After I've thrown out (no, make that recylced) at least five empty bottles,I finally read the new label and it shares the good word of a holiday program where the company will donate money to two terrific organizations; Coats for Kids or Toys For Tots.  All the consumer needs to do is visit http://www.shareyourdelight.com/ and register the UPC number on the creamer bottle.  For each bottle registered, the organization of my choice gets 50 cents.   Of course, when signing up, I had to spend the extra time answering surveys and the like (this is America, afterall) but from here forward, I can just quickly log on and off the site to enter codes and contribute.  The promotion runs through January 15th.
And as you can see from the picture.....I have a full fridge of my favorite coffee creamer, and it's only October.   What an easy way to give...and it was literally, discovered right under my nose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment