Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 337: New Neighbors in Town!

Hello, this is Sophia. Recently, new neighbors have moved in on Everett Street. They are our direct neighbors down on the right, but there are trees in between us so we aren't that close. Anyways, today I baked applesauce muffins, a family favorite, put them in a basket and walked them over. It turns out that there are two little boys that live there that are 4 and 7 years old.  The mother was very nice and we also got to meet her friend who had children who were playing with the boys. They really appreciated the visit saying that so far, they have gotten wine, brownies, and a coffee cake from th other neighbors! The mother's friend was even saying, " I wish I had neighbors as nice as this!" We hope that we get to know the family, and I might even have a chance to be a "mother's helper" and have my first job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment