Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 321: Cookie grams for PAWS

Hey Everyone, Bianca here.

I realize it's been quite a while since my last blog...but luckily I will be redeeming myself within the next couple weeks. The "blog" task I had planned for today actually fell through, but that's okay because I ended up finding something else that I was planning to do all along, blog or not! I had wanted to get all of my roomies and other house friends a little Valentine's day gift, so I was just planning on going to CVS. However my College House has been offering a lot of Valentine's Day fundraisers, so I decided to buy cookie grams for a few of my friends. Each individual cookies can have a personal message, and all of the proceeds go to the Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (PAWS). So I just got a few cookies telling my friends that I loved them, and they will be delivered to their doors on Valentine's Day (and they don't know that I ordered these!) Though I am sure after eating Sophia's cookies that I got in an awesome care package today they will find them to be a little less tasty...can't beat a homemade Cutler cookie (made with love, as Nannie likes to say).

Also, the promotional video for our Relay for Life is now up on Youtube:


Since the event is Olympic themed, we have my friend running around campus with the olympic torch!

No comments:

Post a Comment