Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 318: Spreading the Love

Today I agreed to participate in a wonderful project led by a very talented artist and friend who designed the incredibly adorable birth announcement of Bianca and Olivia.....19 years ago!  Isn't it adorable?!!

Anyways...she's such an amazing artist, and dear person, one who lives a life of giving and loving.  She recently started a program called "You are Loved, Pass it on" and designed little business-sized cards that are intended to "spread the love".  In her own words as seen on her website http://www.youarelovedpassiton.com/ :

"Welcome to the global art happening YOU ARE LOVED - PASS IT ON where you become part of the project by spreading love around the world.
This project began years ago while attending a retreat about relationships. I realized love can be overlooked, viewed as cliche, and not taken seriously. In a fast-paced world, it can be forgotten. As an artist, I envisioned an empty room with only a painting on the wall with the words YOU ARE LOVED on it. I imagined the viewer quietly taking in that message of love. Then, I wondered, if people actually took that feeling in, what else could they do with it? I hoped it could start a chain reaction of love around the world.

 
I am flattered that this special woman chose me to support and contribute to her project.   I was happy to take the time needed to register my twenty cards into her web program, and now I can start spreading the love in my circles around the world!

I wish her lots of loving satisfaction in this inspiring global project.

No comments:

Post a Comment