Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 260: Children Helping Children

Hello it is Sophia!
At my gym, we do a little gift giving game probably many of you have heard of, "Secret Snowflake, Secret Santa, Majestic Manorah" whatever you want to call it. Today I went out to get a gift for my sporty friend Kayla. She likes Under-Armor and Nike, so mom and I went to Dick's Sporting Goods and got her a Nike t-shirt that I would very much want myself that says "Girls JUST DO IT Better" (A part of Nike's JUST DO IT motto).   So when we were checking out, the actual blog opportunity was giving my own dollar to St. Jude's Children's Hospital  Cancer Research. I love supporting this cause because if I found out I had cancer, as an almost 12 year old, I would hope that people were doing their best taking care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment