Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 233: Crafts For The Church Bazaar

 Hello! It is Sophia. Well, I figured out what craft I would make to donate to our St. Theresa Bazaar! (The bazaar is a profitable event for our church where home-made, bought, or like new items are donated to be sold in a fair type event in the church.) I made votive candle holders by decorating glass goblets with glitter glue and gems. We went to Jo-Ann fabrics and we got the materials yesterday and I was so eager to make them, I got half of them done yesterday! With some trial and error, I figured out some good designs that were Christmas colors, or just pretty!! I put some Christmas trees, lines, holly, and other decorations. I hope they all sell and I might even keep one for myself! Can't wait to attend the baazarr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment