Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 112: Bras Galore!

Hello! Olivia here.

In the Natick Collection, there is a store called Soma Intimates. They are having a bra donation for the Pine Street Inn, in Boston and the Transition House (a place for women who had to leave home mostly due to domestic issues...) Instead of Dad having the pleasure of dropping off a bag (the DSW one) of used bras in a lingerie store, I decided to spare him the chance of embarrassment make the trip. My friend Rachel was kind enough to give three, and together my family was able to donate about ten! The workers in the store were so grateful that we brought so many. I was also surprised that there were so many bras already in the basket, and was glad to see it. I was really happy to donate these since we didn't use them anymore, and they could be worn by women who don't have money, or access, to owning bras!

No comments:

Post a Comment