Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 89: Box Tops for Education

Hey, it is Sophia here. I only have three more days of Pine Hill School!!  So today, I put in 22 box tops into the donation box at my school. (Box tops are 10 cent coupons that are found on grocery items. All the coupons go to the organization and then they send the school the amount of money raised.) Nana gave me most of the box tops when I saw her the other day. Thanks, Nana!  Because this was the last opportunity I had to contribute while I'm still in Pine Hill, I went searching the house for box tops that I didn't gather yet. This morning, me and Mom cut them off of all the new items we had in our pantry! Hopefully, I will continue to collect box tops and give them to younger kids on my street and they can bring them into Pine Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment