Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 72: Epilepsy Foundation Pickup

Today was our day to donate a few things to Epilepsy. They verified that they were coming and to have our articles on the porch between 7:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M. We were in bed about 5 minutes last night and naturally, I was still awake and it dawned on me we hadn't put it on the porch!! Both of us got up and got it together and out on the front porch. Had a laugh about forgetting. Well, 7:00 A.M. came and went and many hours after came and went. The phone rang around 2:30 and it was the pickup man saying he was here for pickup and he couldn't find it. I asked "where are you?" and he said "at # 34." I quickly told him it was #35 and was on my way to front door. There he was with his apology and the bags and box went off on the truck and we appreciate being able to waste not and give items to a very useful cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment