Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 350: Muscular Dystrophy Campaign in Florida

Patricia here.  Greeting from Boyton Beach Florida where Bianca and I are having a wonderful, albeit too short, visit with Nannie.
One of my favorite sayings of Nannie's is "if you live long enough......" which she uses whenever the seemingly impossible happens.  Which happens a lot these days!!  Well... today I lived long enough to help my 83 years young mother-in-law find a gorgeous, totally elegant and fab ensemble for her first grandchild's wedding, and as soon as we were out of the bridal boutique, we headed over to, ahem,  a lovely Wendy's fast food restaurant...!... the first time I've been in a Wendy's in my 50 years!  Aside from the pleasure of Nannie, Indie and Bianca's company, my favorite part of Wendy's is that they were "selling shamrocks" to support Muscular Dystrophy.  Definitely worth the visit to contribute to this most serving cause.....beautifully working muscles are a beautiful thing.

www.MDA.org     

No comments:

Post a Comment