Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 346: Cashmere for Crafting

Patricia here.  A good friend of ours works for a company that makes beautiful cashmere sweaters and accessories. Over the holidays, I became the lucky recipient of a couple of boxes of his discarded cashmere swatches that were once used to determine color and lot quality for product development.  Truly, they are absolutely gorgeous!  I was able to sort through and save the pieces that I thought would be useful for the Cutler gals to eventually sew with ...but there still so many pieces remaining that I felt could be used for craft projects through someone's creative genius.   Today I contacted the Natick Library which has a hugely active and successful children's program, and they were thrilled to know that such a treasure chest would be dropped off to them tonight!  Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment