Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 140: Additions to the Sherborn Swap Shop

Hello, its Sophia!!
First I just want to say, I can't believe we are already on day 139! We have come up with so many service challenges that help support friends, family, and even people we don't know!! I'm loving being a part of this blog!!

Anyway, recently I did a deep clean of my bedroom and found several like-new  items that I don't use anymore and would like to pass on. Today, I went with Mommy to the Dump and Swap Shop which, if you might already know, is an old storage garage with donations from people all over town. There are items in the Swap Shop like, furniture, kitchen items, around-the-house decorations, toys, games, pet items, and even more.... and MORE! You must have a town of Sherborn sticker to use the transfer station for your trash, but anyone from neighboring areas can come and  or take items from The Swap Shop that they need. Personally, I think I gave some pretty good items that I think other kidse can enjoy. (On the right is a picture of me with my box of donations.)

Just as much as we give to the Swap Shop, we love taking the great finds too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment