Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 47: Volunteering at Kindergarten PE Class

Today was the day that I stay inside instead of going out to play at recess to help out my gym teacher with Kindergarten PE class. It was different today because one of my friends, Lael, joined me because when I told her I was doing this, she was very interested. She had a good time and thought they were very cute. (As I do!) After jump roping for a little bit we went to four stations at each corner of the room. The station that the kids were most excited about was "foxtails", which are balls with a tail on them. To throw them, you have to swing the foxtail in circles and then let go when they are facing your desired direction. I think Lael had a great first visit and the kids were as excited as ever.This is a picture of a foxtail.

No comments:

Post a Comment